Aww ... so pretty!!! Your camera takes great pics in the dark, too! As for the Uggs ... yes! Buy them in the kids department!! They are way cheaper than womens ... I wear a size 8, but buy a kids 6. They are the same size and I have no idea why. You will love them!! My bff is 5'4" and she rocks the tall ones. They look fab on her, too!! :o)
Im a 20 something blogger trying to get by stuck somewhere in between immaturity and adulthood. I work and play in Austin, TX where I am surrounded by loving friends and family. I am the mother to a furry family of two dogs and I am in the midst of planning a wedding and a life with my very best friend, Derek. I prefer to tackle life with sarcasm, booze and handwritten mail. All in all, I am one lucky girl. Hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon! Dont be a stranger!
A Family Portrait Courtesy of Hyperbole-And-A- Half:
Allie is a hilarious read and a phenomenal artist- please check out her blog ASAP and leave her comments or shell eat your face (or something like that).
5 comments:
Lovely!
Ooh pretty!!
Aww ... so pretty!!! Your camera takes great pics in the dark, too!
As for the Uggs ... yes! Buy them in the kids department!! They are way cheaper than womens ... I wear a size 8, but buy a kids 6. They are the same size and I have no idea why. You will love them!! My bff is 5'4" and she rocks the tall ones. They look fab on her, too!! :o)
so purdy!! :)
Fabulous job on your pretty girl!
Post a Comment