Friday, December 11, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting

I had the distinguished privilege of babysitting Dereks niece, Macey last night. What fun we had. She fixed my hair, we tickled, we had a tea party (which resulted in each of us sucking our tea cups until they stuck to our chins- remember that?), we chased each other around in circles, we read books and we wore each other out.


She wanted me to take my shoes and socks off... so she could put them on



She kept saying "soft, fuzzy socks"

at this point in our tea party, she realized I was snapping her picture and wanted to see them

enjoying the birthday gift Derek and I gave her

playing hard to get

Overall, Im not sure who had more fun- me or her!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's precious!

Anonymous said...

Gotta say...she is a DOLL!

Llama said...

how cute! it looks like you both had so much fun!

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

How adorable!

Jay Ferris said...

Sounds like you guys are just about ready for one of your own!