The truck stopped in front of me at a red light tonight had two teenagers in it. How do I know the age of its passengers despite its dark tinted windows? The two figures were practically in one anothers laps- theyd lean in and kiss/make out and then Id see the flash of a camera. This happened at least four times in the span of one red light. Id say "oh, to be young and in love" but thats just gross. Get a room. Or at least your own intersection. Id even settle for darker tint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
And they were taking pictures? I'm so glad I'm not a teenager anymore. We clearly do stupid things at that age.
Oh those crazy kids with their first erections and their braces getting locked and whatnot!
prude.
The making out part is bad enough, but taking pictures too? Geesh. These darn kids! Hahahaha!
puppy love....young kids got hormones and they act on em ;)
haha not to mention please dont cause an accident in front of me :)
tagged you in something fun on my blog!! yaay
happy thursday!!
Post a Comment