Friday, August 14, 2009

New Orleans

By the time you guys read this, I will be happily on my way to New Orleans for a bachelorette party. I am so excited I can barely contain myself. I have not been to the great NOLA since 2003 (pre Katrina). Knowing how have I changed, I know the city has too; I cant wait to see her, grab a hand grenade and celebrate Joanna's impending vows in style. My bags are filled with fun and sparkly clothes, a camera that will no doubt capture timeless memories, and its also got my inner night owl/party animal in it too.

See you all on Monday! Feel free to overnight me your liver so it will be waiting for me upon my arrival home (Ill need it worse than you).

2 comments:

Erin said...

Have fun lady!

PS- I hate you for missing the meeting this morning. I wish I could have been as fortunate. It was terrible!!

Courtney said...

I laughed out loud right now. I'm packing my liver on ice for you right now. Have tons of fun!