Next week at this time, Derek and I will be picking up our new puppy! We will be adding a black male labradoodle puppy to our brood!
He will be 9 weeks old so our hands will surely be full with house breaking and training but I could not be more thrilled! Derek was very against adding any more dogs to our family but after a lot of long conversations and begging, he agreed.
Labradoodles are supposed to be very smart and easy to train and lucky for us, the breeder has already been working on it. When we went to meet nameless pup, he showed us his intelligence by making use of the grass the second his paws hit the ground! Derek and I were mainly focused on house breaking Molly and pretty much gave up after that- dont get me wrong, she is a great dog but we havent worked too hard on much else. Other than "sit" theres not a whole lot she does to impress. "Shake" has been a lost cause pretty much since day one. So, we have agreed to work much harder on the next puppy. I have even considered taking him to some puppy classes nearby but Im having a hard time finding one that wont cost as much as the dog did!
Here are some pictures of our little nameless guy. Cant wait to have him here with us!


We have a list of names but were having a hard time agreeing on anything. I like normal, dog like names, and Derek likes off the wall odd names. Wish us luck getting to know our puppy and finding a name that fits him well!

8 comments:
So cute!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SQUEEZE HIM!
Name Suggestions:
Scout
Stew
Frank the Tank! haha
I would love to get another dog.... what was your winning argument????
Holy Geez, what an adorable puppy!! I can already tell you're going to have fun with that little sweetheart!
Mr. T or Harlem.
YAY! I love it! GOod job on the begging! I can't wait to meet him!!!
good luck having two dogs. it's fun and challenging! he is too cute!
Cute!
We had a black lab. Her name was Onyx.
Post a Comment