
I found a great deal today on a dress I just may have to bust out on Easter (weather permitting) and possibly to some spring weddings as well. I have never in my life shopped at a Kohls so you can imagine my shock and awe today when I was greeted with a barrage of bargains. I think I may have found my new heaven today. Now if only I could find a pair of shoes to match...
I have yet to start my new position at work and will not do so until around the 23rd of March. The main reason being so that I can train whoever my company decides to hire- (which side note, I have turned in close to 10 resumes already, if youre looking email me!) Having said that, my company is so incredibly awesome, they are going to start paying me my new salary NOW! Sure, the money is already burning a hole in my pocket, but isnt that normal? Or is that just me? I suppose a better justification than "I earned a promotion that pays more, so what if I dont have it yet" is trumped by the fact that I have not bought a new dress in close to 9 months and homegirl goes to a LOT of weddings. Over the last few wedding seasons my two best friends and I have made a habit of trading what we have amongst ourselves- the only problem was that their collection always changed and mine did not. Bummer. So it was time to seize the day and buy this classy number for the low low price of only $29. You go girl! And you go Kohls...
I have searched high and low for a picture of the other dress I went hunting for (I almost always pre-shop online). However, since it made me want to gouge my eyes out and consume nothing but water for the rest of my life, maybe its for the best that it seems to have disappeared into the abyss of the Internet?

Last but certainly not least, another gem I happened across:
I already took off the "D" and put it on a plain gold chain I had at home-I figured the D could be for myself, or it could be for Derek.Either way, it was a steal!
Happy bargain hunting to you all!

1 comments:
Cuuuute!
Post a Comment