I know Christmas has passed, and I know I should tell you all about it. Butidontwanna….
Between Dereks family and my own, we had probably somewhere in the ballpark of seven Christmases. That’s just a lot! I don’t mean to make them sound like they weren’t important enough to write about, or fun, or filled with delicious food- because they were- and I don’t mean to make our gifts seem like they weren’t a big deal, or make it seem like our friends and family don’t mean the world to us both. I'm just being “blog lazy”. So sue me.
Christmas was wonderful. We ate, we drank, we were surrounded by our loved ones, and I could not have asked for a more perfect way to spend the holidays.
Er… maybe I can.
In the arms of Edward Cullen?
I know. I'm 25. I know, its silly to have a “thing” for a vampire. But I do. There, I said it. I have previously written about how long I resisted jumping on the Twilight bandwagon- but when enough was enough and I caved, I had NO idea what I was getting myself into. I have literally read myself well into the 2 AM hour on work nights, I have woken up and grabbed my book before I could even think about hitting the snooze button, and my books have been coming with me to work. I have had countless dreams I know this book has literally swept the nation, and perhaps reached even further than that- but did all of you react like this? Am I crazy?
Do I need to be fitted for a straight jacket?
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Lame Excuse of a Blog
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hear you about Twilight!! I am halfway through the first one after just a few days! and i can only read after the boys are asleep!! so I to am reading late into the night too! I'm hoping to start the 2nd one this weekend!!! I can't believe I didn't jump on the bandwagon sooner! But I'm sure glad I'm on it now!! I just honestly wish I had more time to read! I found myself reading while Drew watched a movie yesterday!!!
I'm 28 and having a BABY...and I'm reading 'Twilight' for the 3rd time...but I don't think there's anything wrong with us. That is exactly what makes a good book GOOD! Or maybe I'm just as crazy as you are and in denial of our craziness. Nah!!!!
I was the same way when I read them the first time. I read the second book in 24 hours and then stayed up soo late on other days to read the last two. I have reread them already... they are wonderful!!!
I'm 29 so maybe I need help??? At least you don't have your 13 year old neice asking to borrow the books!!
Um... YES. Same reaction to the books! LOL
Post a Comment