Im a 20 something blogger trying to get by stuck somewhere in between immaturity and adulthood. I work and play in Austin, TX where I am surrounded by loving friends and family. I am the mother to a furry family of two dogs and I am in the midst of planning a wedding and a life with my very best friend, Derek. I prefer to tackle life with sarcasm, booze and handwritten mail. All in all, I am one lucky girl. Hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon! Dont be a stranger!
A Family Portrait Courtesy of Hyperbole-And-A- Half:
Allie is a hilarious read and a phenomenal artist- please check out her blog ASAP and leave her comments or shell eat your face (or something like that).
7 comments:
Thanks for the ammo!
Awww...cuuuute!
LOL. you? uber adorable. derek is questionable... ;)
LOL.. cute!
Hello fellow Austinite!!! Your blog is really fun, and I am SO looking forward to following you!! :)
You posted that just to have a picture of Derek in a bow-tie. You know I'll be showing Brent and that will quickly be on R.O. :)
Love love love love love!!!
kate
www.kateandkylie.com
Post a Comment