Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Happy Birthday to me! Its officially been 27 years of Desiree. This will be my last birthday with my maiden name and my last to splurge on a gift for myself without asking for permission to spend as much as I want. I bought myself a new dress but much to my frustration I cannot find a picture of it online- Ill post a picture later if I remember to get one while were out.

Tonight I will be celebrating with my love over dinner, drinks and desert and I plan to overindulge like crazy.

8 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

after 27 years you'd think you would know how to spell "dessert." ;) love you, my friend.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!! You deserve to overindulge like crazy! Have a great one!

Allena said...

Almost gave you the same grief Erin did...almost. ;) Love you bunches. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!!

Unknown said...

Have a great one, girly!! xoxo

TLF said...

Happy Birthday to you!!

Annie said...

happy birthday to you pretty girl!!! :)

the blogivers said...

Happy happy birthday to you! Hope it has been wonderful and filled with lots of fun stuff :)

amy said...

happy belated birthday!!!!