Guess what Im doing tonight? Bet you can guess it pretty easily.
I am meeting some of my real life loves for a Twilight marathon. Were meeting to watch Twilight, New Moon and then finally Eclipse… and Im wearing? My I heart Edward shirt. Duh.
Yep. Im that girl. And Ive missed my man.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Tonight
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So jealous. I would love to go to a late showing tonight...but I'm a wimp if I don't get enough sleep and I have to work tomorrow morning.
Have fun!!!
Sounds amazing! Team Edward all the way! :)
I used to think all this Twilight stuff was just crazy -but the more I see you ladies getting giddy over it I think it's adorable!!!
Enjoy yourself!!! oxox
I missed my man, too ... can't wait to drool over Edward in Breaking Dawn (how fabulous is it that it will be 2 movies!?!).
Hope you had fun with the girls ... my hubby took me to see the 12:30am showing. LOVED Eclipse!!
Post a Comment