Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another Angry Rant

Its no secret that I am far too interested in celebrity gossip. I may or may not visit People and Perezhilton a handful of times a day (each). Because I have noting positive to say about my own life Ill go ahead and let you in on the most shallow inner workings of my celeb oriented mind.

-Brangelina: I'm so over you. I was never into you home wrecking hussies, so now its really time to move along. Have more kids, save the world, I don’t care- just get your big lips and bad ‘stache out of my face.

-Chris Brown: Don’t ever hit a woman. Ever. You look so sweet and innocent and had so much potential- bet it hurts to fall from grace. Unless youre not at all remorseful- which it seems your not. If that’s the case, I hope you get whats coming to you.

-Chelsea Handler: Does anyone else find this woman supremely entertaining? She says whats on her mind and makes no apologies for it. More power to her and her show. Hands down one of my new favorites.

-The Jonas Brothers: Youre just Hanson 2.0. No offense, but its true. Your songs may be better but I don’t care enough to listen and find out. I just don’t.

-Prince Harry: Learn to keep your mouth shut, be a red headed wild child, just don’t offend everyone all the time.

-Miley Cyrus: Please get your snaggle tooth mouth fixed and stop posing like a platypus on the red carpet.

-Taylor Swift: You are precious; please don’t let Hollywood ruin you.

-Lindsay Lohan: Cut your hair, stop being sexually confused- youre either gay or youre not. Oh, and your girlfriend is disgusting.

-Katherine Heigl: Why do you think youre so cool? Sure, you had some cute flicks but why bite the hand that feeds you? Oh, and please also get your snaggle tooth fixed and quit smoking while youre at it.

- Robert Pattinson: Last and certainly not least, I love you.

1 comments:

Allena said...

Love it!!! I second every comment made. :)