When I grocery shop, I like to write my lists in order of where I might find things in the store. Ill put all cleaning items together, meats in one section of my list, toiletries in one corner and so on and so forth.
Occasionally, when I'm feeling extra adventurous, Ill pick a few recipes out of my cookbook and make a secondary list of ingredients. I also arrange this list into sections, and categories. This week, I have been going through a lot of my saved recipes and submitting them to our family cookbook so I guess it occured to me that some of my favorite dishes may also be some of the most boring or overused. Dont get me wrong, theyre yummy to chow down on, but my collection could use a facelift. Most of my recipes are featured from the Kraft magazine or website but I am looking for maybe some easier, warm and cozy meals to try.
I ask all of you, loyal readers-submit your favorite easy home cooked meal for me so that I may branch out even more! If you have the time, I would very much appreciate the shared knowledge!
Monday, November 17, 2008
I Must Be Hungry
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have a bunch of good, easy ones. Maybe one night we can get together and go through all our recipes and trade?? Do we sound old or WHAT???
-Allena
Hey- send me your e-mail address and I will e-mail you mine and Allison's compiled "newlywed" recipes!
Fusilli alla Caprese
I LOVE this recipe. I make it at least once a month. I can add chicken, shrimp, pork, or even beef to it. YUMMY and SIMPLE
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/everyday-italian/fusilli-alla-caprese-recipe/index.html
I also have a great recipe for Chewy Granola Bars. Let me know if you want that, I have it saved at school.
I have some good ones. Let me get back to you on this.
Post a Comment