Tuesday, April 29, 2008

testing testing 123

So.... I have resisted long enough. I am giving in to my better instincts and starting a blog...


Why you ask? Mostly because I have some downtime at work while I wait for calls and Ive become oh so dependant on reading those of others when Im bored. Now maybe mine will be one of those pages you all can turn to when youre bored? One can hope...

To catch you up, I am a 24 yr old, just trying to make it in the adult world. I work full time at the American Cancer Society, I have a dog named Molly and a cat named Bean--oh, and a boyfriend pet named Derek. I have been out of college, trying to delay growing up since 2005. I like to work out, eat, watch movies, go to happy hours, read and veg out when its actually possible. Lately, my #1 past time seems to be weddings. I kid you not when I say I have had at least 5-10 per year for the last 3 years, its gotten really out of hand. Guess its my age? Who knows. Either way, please stop getting married. All of you.

I think thats it for now, who knows what this blog will turn in to later- maybe itll be funny, maybe itll be a daily list of my rants and raves against human kind, maybe it wont last, maybe itll be something you guys can check in on when youre online- maybe it will be something you all add to your list of favorites. Either way, hoope to see you back here!

6 comments:

Jenhen said...

Dez,

Somehow I knew you would become a part of the blogging community! I am super excited. SInce we don't get to talk much or hang out, it's nice to read all about the excitement in your life! Not to mention that you have this crazy humor that always make me laugh!

Make sure you talk about your cool friend Jen in your next blog!!

Love ya and miss you bunches

Anonymous said...

tell ya what i can do for ya... i wont get married anytime soon so u can avoid having an extra wedding to attend. nice blog D-Ray!!! I want to read rants please..

The Joiners said...

Soooooooo my sis passed along the word that you started a blog, and I am a fan! Thanks for giving me one more thing to read at work :) And in case you don't mind, I'm going to add a link to yours on mine!

The Joiners said...

Ha ha I like that you listed us as "the Nelsons"! I don't know if you did it on purpose or not, but I think my husband will find it amusing :)

The Joiners said...

Ha ha no I liked it! But I suppose it's ok that you changed it. Anyway, happy posting- looking forward to reading about all the weddings you are going to- ha ha!

The Joiners said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.